Two-Faced

Friday, 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween/Samhain/All Hallow's Eve. 


Be safe everyone. 

Galaxy


Posted by Ghost at 19:45
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Ghost
Hi, I'm a 19-year-old vocal music education major. I like a lot of girly things and a lot of boyish things, and a lot of things in between.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2014 (21)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • Happy Halloween/Samhain/All Hallow's Eve. </
      • Happy Halloween Eve! I guess that's sort of redund...
      • Halloween is almost here!! Hope you guys know what...
      • So I got some new eye primer and mascara and decid...
      • So, Fall Break is over. I've been using the same e...
      • I made a polyvore account (m00n-fl0wer if you wann...
      • Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I keep forgetti...
      • Halloween approaches. Do YOU know what you're doin...
      • I went exotic yesterday with green eyeliner. 
      • Hey everyone (anyone?). Sorry I missed Friday. I ...
      • Well, I had a mildly horrible day. I got a $40 pa...
      • Happy October! I am now aboard the Excited-for-Ha...
    • ►  September (2)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.