Two-Faced

Monday, 27 October 2014

So I got some new eye primer and mascara and decided to pair them with some Mac shades. The picture doesn't do it justice. 

Good night everyone. 

Galaxy


Posted by Ghost at 21:16
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Ghost
Hi, I'm a 19-year-old vocal music education major. I like a lot of girly things and a lot of boyish things, and a lot of things in between.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2014 (21)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • Happy Halloween/Samhain/All Hallow's Eve. </
      • Happy Halloween Eve! I guess that's sort of redund...
      • Halloween is almost here!! Hope you guys know what...
      • So I got some new eye primer and mascara and decid...
      • So, Fall Break is over. I've been using the same e...
      • I made a polyvore account (m00n-fl0wer if you wann...
      • Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I keep forgetti...
      • Halloween approaches. Do YOU know what you're doin...
      • I went exotic yesterday with green eyeliner. 
      • Hey everyone (anyone?). Sorry I missed Friday. I ...
      • Well, I had a mildly horrible day. I got a $40 pa...
      • Happy October! I am now aboard the Excited-for-Ha...
    • ►  September (2)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.